Please vote on our Kapuso Hottest Fan-Poll, Who do you think is the Hottest Kapuso Stars, Kapuso Shows and anything and everything about our favourite Kapuso Network and other Pinoy Poll
The Latest and Hottest Kapuso Shows, trending in Philippines and Worldwide
Our Featured Kapuso Video of the Day
Photo of the Day from our favorite 'Kapuso Stars'
GMA Kapuso still No.1 on Daytime and Primetime Philippine TV Ratings
Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Monday, 10 March 2014
Hosted by Kapamilya stars Robi Domingo, Maja Salvador, Toni Gonzaga and Piolo Pascual, here is the full list of winners:
- Movie of the Year: On The Job (Star Cinema / Reality Entertainment)
- Movie Director of the Year: Erik Matti (On The Job)
- Movie Actress of the Year: KC Concepcion (Shoot To Kill: Boy Golden)
- Movie Actor of the Year: Vice Ganda (Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy)
- Movie Supporting Actress of the Year: Angel Aquino (Ang Huling Cha-Cha Ni Anita)
- Movie Supporting Actor of the Year: Joey Marquez (On The Job)
- New Movie Actress of the Year: Isabelle Daza (It Takes A Man And A Woman)
- New Movie Actor of the Year: Vince Tanada (Otso)
- Movie Child Performer of the Year: Ryzza Mae Dizon (My Little Bossings)
- Movie Screenwriter of the Year: Erik Matti and Michiko Yamamoto (On The Job)
- Movie Cinematographer of the Year: Ricardo Buhay III (On The Job)
- Movie Production Designer of the Year: Joel Bilbao and Fritz Silorio (Shoot to Kill: Boy Golden)
- Movie Musical Scorer of the Year: Carmina Cuya (Shoot to Kill: Boy Golden)
- Movie Editor of the Year: Jay Halili (On The Job)
- Movie Sound Engineer of the Year: Corinne de San Jose (On The Job)
- Movie Original Theme Song of the Year: Huwarang Kabataan (Pedro Calungsod, Batang Martir)
- Indie Movie of the Year: Badil
- Indie Movie Director of the Year: Chito Roño (Badil)
- Indie Movie Screenwriter of the Year: Joey Reyes (Ano Ang Kulay Ng Mga Nakalimutang Pangarap?)
- Indie Movie Cinematographer of the Year: Jun Gonzales (Bamboo Flowers)
- Indie Movie Production Designer of the Year: Junjun Montelibano (Sonata)
- Indie Movie Musical Scorer of the Year: Emerzon Texon (Sonata)
- Indie Movie Editor of the Year: Carlo Francisco Manatad (Badil)
- Indie Movie Sound Engineer of the Year: Albert Michael Idioma (Sonata)
- Indie Movie Original Theme Song of the Year: "Sukatin Mo Ang Mundo Ko" (Jumbo Jericho)
New Movie Actress of the Year- Isabele Daza
Movie Child Performer of the Year - Ryzza Mae Dizon!
Sunday, 9 March 2014
Saturday, 8 March 2014
Thursday, 6 March 2014
A fan quoted:
"try to be fair on your show. You should invite Maja Salvador Hiondi Lang puro c chinitapriness. Sabagay Bagay kayo ng little sister mo your both plastic like credit card over its limit.
Ms. Aquino added: "@chinitaprincess was w/ me during PNoy's campaign, she was there when I separated, she was there when #kristv was launching & when we were reformatting, she was there when I went through my crisis last year & she has been here consistently. Kaya MAHAL ko sya, through the good & bad, happy & sad, victories & losses. Quietly we've shared many secrets & tears & laughter... Ika nga ni John Mayer & Katy Perry: You Love Who You Love. It doesn't mean I can't like & appreciate others, right? Pero may pinagsamahan na kami. And I believe in loving for life. ❤️❤️❤️ Time for me to get beautified. God bless you all."
Wednesday, 5 March 2014
Raymund Joseph "Rajo" Teves Laurel is a fashion designer in Manila, Philippines. He began his professional career in 1993, holding his first international exhibition the following year. In 2000 Rajo Laurel founded House of Laurel with his sister.
Tuesday, 4 March 2014
Always looking young and fresh, Carla keeps her look simple, timeless, and effortless. She shares some of her low-maintenance beauty secrets:
- Drink lots of water
- Don’t put too many harsh treatments on your skin
- Keep skincare products as mild as possible.
- Use less products
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep
- Put on moisturizer with SPF 15
- Don’t wear makeup on days when not working
- Carla’s body is also in great shape because of yoga, zumba classes, and boxing with her beau Geoff Eigenmann.