Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Claudine Barreto's P5 million missing

A 24 Oras news report on October 25, said the actress was not able to withdraw her funds from a bank in Quezon Avenue, Quezon City, last Tuesday, October 25.

Claudine, who was with her laywyer Atty. Agnes Maranan that time, was heard saying “Nasaan na yung pera...ngayon wala na!” in the video.

The couple's joint account reportedly has an “and/or” designation which means either of the two can withdraw from it.

According to “24 Oras” showbiz field reporter Nelson Canlas, they tried to contact Raymart for any statement but the actor is not yet available during the time of thereport.

Rumors has it for several months now that Claudine's relationship with Raymart is not in good level to as far as saying they had already parted ways. The couple, however, had denied the rumor many times already.

Rumors about their separation due to a third party have been hounding Claudine Barretto and Raymart Santiago for the past two years.

These rumors have grown even stronger, now that it was reported that Claudine failed to withdraw money from her joint bank account with Raymart.

According to Ricky Lo in his 'Funfare' column published in The Philippine Star on Thursday, October 27, Claudine failed to withdraw money because “the account had zero balance” and that “they (Claudine and Raymart) have been separated for two months now.”

“The bank branch manager told them to wait while he prepared a manager’s check because, they were told, the amount was too big. After waiting for 30 to 40 minutes, Claudine and her lawyer asked why it was taking the branch manager time to issue the check, only to be informed that the account had ‘zero balance.’ That’s when Claudine broke down, which was caught by on camera by a 24 Oras news reporter,” Ricky cited his source further.

Update October: 
Several hours ago, the celebrity couple released an official statement to, once and for all, put the issue to rest. Here it is: 
In recent days, there have been numerous negative rumors about our marriage and our relationship, all of which have caused us, our children, and our families undue stress, strain, and unnecessary tension.
In order to dispel all these unfounded innuendos, we now publicly declare, in the simplest and clearest terms that:
WE ARE STILL TOGETHER, we have not separated, we love each other, and we both value and cherish our marriage and relationship.
Any issues that we may have are private, and do not detract from, nor diminish, the strength of our marriage. We ask that the public allow us to deal with our minor concerns without the glare and glee of media speculation that only hurt us and those we love.
We are both deeply committed to our two (2) children, whom we love unconditionally. As concerned and devoted parents, we shall zealously protect their privacy, and their right to be untouched by malice and gossip. We plead with the public to respect their rights: they are innocent children unjustly harmed by the baseless gossip about us.
“We hope this JOINT STATEMENT settles and lays to rest all questions about us as a couple, and as individuals.” 
Raymart and Claudine have been married for more than five years now. They have two children, Rodrigo Santino and Sabina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites